Get creative in the kitchen with Kerrygold's exciting new #AtHomeWithKerrygold series, which sees some of Ireland's best chefs share their recipes online.
As part of this new series, Kerrygold has asked some of Ireland's best chefs, including Jess Murphy, Christine Walsh and Paul Flynn of The Tannery in Dungarvan to share recipes and encourage us all to keep cooking at home.
This week, the series will showcase some tasty treats from Caryna Camerino of Camerino Bakery. Caryna started Camerino Bakery from her home kitchen ten years ago and since then, the company has expanded, with two city-centre locations. Of all of her delicious baked goods, Caryna is best known for her exceptional brownies, which we have previously ranked as some of our favourites in Dublin!
A part of the #AtHomeWithKerrygold series, Caryna demonstrated how to whip up her incredible peanut butter brownies through Kerrygold's IGTV and Facebook page. We've shared Caryna's recipe, plus her video demo below so that you can gather your ingredients to cook along with her this week, but if you want to check out some of the other #AtHomeWithKerrygold recipes, click here.
This week, Paul Flynn will appear on the #AtHomeWithKerrygold series again, this time sharing a fantastic brunch recipe on Saturday morning. Make sure to keep an eye out on Kerrygold's IGTV, Facebook and website for more from this exciting series.
READ MORE: Camerino Bakery's famous carrot cake recipe
Camerino Bakery peanut butter brownies
- 500g granulated sugar
- 3 large free-range eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 100g cocoa powder
- 250g Kerrygold salted butter, melted
- 200g plain flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch salt
- 6 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 180ºC/350ºF. Butter and line a 9 x 11” tray with baking paper.
- Beat the sugar, eggs, vanilla and cocoa together. When combined, trickle in the melted butter.
- Sift the flour, baking powder and salt together. Add this dry mix to your batter and stir in.
- Pour the batter into your prepared tin and spread until even. Drop in the peanut butter by the tablespoon in spots around the brownie batter. Using a knife, swirl the peanut butter along the surface. Don’t worry about making perfect shapes.
- Bake for 35 minutes, or until the brownie keeps a slight jiggle. Cool completely before cutting.
TIP: Warming your peanut butter first makes the swirling easier.
Caryna's peanut butter brownie recipe
Now that you've seen Cayna's recipe, check out her cooking video below. If you try out her peanut butter brownie recipe, be sure to tag FOOD AND WINE, Kerrygold and Camerino Bakery so we can see your good work. Happy cooking!
View this post on Instagram
This recipe might need to come with a warning... can brownies be too good? We're very excited to share Caryna Camerino's @camerinobakery ultimate Peanut Butter Brownie recipe, she tells us 'These are the brownies you want to make, with a crispy crust and a gooey centre' ✨ You can find the full recipe over on our website: https://kerrygold.com/ie/recipes/peanut-butter-brownies/ . . . . . #homecooking #irelandlockdown #cookalong #kerrygold #butter #grassfed #instafood #foodie #kerrygoldbutter #grassfedbutter #healthyliving #realfood #ireland #recipe #instafood #cooking #delicious #healthy #homemade #recipes #foodlover #sweet #foodpics #baking #irishfood
This article is brought to you in association with Kerrygold and the #AtHomeWithKerrygold campaign.