A delicious and refreshing Irish whiskey cocktail with warming rosemary and crisp apple – Perfect for Autumn!
With a kick of Irish whiskey, the sweetness of the apple, and herbal notes of rosemary, this cocktail featuring Knappogue Irish whiskey is a delightfully refreshing cocktail.
- 25g sugar
- 25ml water
- 85g honey
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- 60ml Knappogue Castle whiskey
- 250ml apple cider
- Lemon slices and rosemary sprigs, to serve
- Combine the sugar and water in a pot over medium heat and bring to a boil.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the honey until it dissolves.
- Add in the rosemary sprigs and set aside until the mixture cools.
- Pour mixture into a jug and add the apple cider and whiskey.
- Fill two glasses with ice, then fill with the cocktail mixture.
- Serve with a lemon slice and a sprig of rosemary.
This article was originally published on our sister website Irish Central.