- 350g plain flour
- 15g sugar
- 350g buttermilk
- 14g dried yeast
- 15g salt
- 7g bicarbonate
- 150g lukewarm water
- 100g M&S Crème Fraîche
- 150g M&S Our Best Ever Smoked Salmon
- 150g M&S Atlantic Prawns
- 1 lemon
- Mix the flour, dried yeast and sugar, stir in the buttermilk and transfer to lightly greased bowl.
- Allow to prove in a warm place for 1.5 hours.
- Dissolve the salt and bicarb into the warm water, and fold into the buttermilk dough.
- Move this to a large container and allow to sit in a warm place for one more hour. The mix can now be transferred to the fridge for use at any time.
- To cook, grease a non-stick egg pan, or use greased rings on a larger non-stick pan.
- Place the mix in the pan and allow to cook over a low heat for 7-8 minutes until dry on top, turn and cook for 1 minute on the other side.
- Garnish with some seasoned crème fraîche, Our Best Ever Smoked Salmon, M&S Atlantic prawns and dill. Squeeze lemon on top.
Recipe by Mark Moriarty for M&S