- 1 small garlic clove
- 2 tbsp The Deli Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
- 50ml rapeseed oil
- 1 tbsp Bramwells Wholegrain Mustard
- 1 tsp Grandessa Squeezy Honey
- 1 tsp of finely chopped scallions
- Sea salt and black pepper
- Use a garlic crusher to crush the garlic or the fine side of a box grater if you find that easier.
- Put into a screw-topped jar (an old washed out jam jar is perfect).
- Add the balsamic vinegar, olive oil, mustard, honey and scallions to the jar and season lightly with salt, if using and add plenty of freshly ground black pepper.
- Then screw the lid back on tightly.
- Shake hard until the dressing has thickened and emulsified.
- Store in the fridge and use as required.
Recipe from Operation Transformation and Aldi
This dressing will last up to three days if stored in the fridge