- Roll out the pizza dough ball to a 12-inch size on a lightly floured worktop and transfer to an oiled baking tray.
- Spread the passata over the centre of the rolled dough, leaving about an inch from the edge.
- Tear the basil leaves over the sauced area and place thin slices of the mozzarella all around the base.
- Sprinkle with the Parmesan and give it a good drizzle of olive oil.
- Bake for 15 minutes in a preheated oven at 250C/Gas mark 9.
- Serve immediately.
Image: Harry Weir
Pizza is all about the quality of the ingredients, so don't scrimp.