- 1 ripe banana (plus extra to serve)
- 50g peanut butter (plus extra to serve)
- 100g plain flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 150ml soya drink
- 1 tbsp of sunflower oil
- Mash 1 banana in a bowl using a fork and then beat in 50g of peanut butter and the maple syrup.
- Add the plain flour and baking powder and then gradually add the soya drink and mix until smooth.
- Heat a frying pan, grease with a little sunflower oil and spoon the mixture into the pan (about 2 tablespoons per pancake).
- Cook for 2-3 minutes until bubbles appear and then flip and cook the other side for a further 2-3 minutes.
- Serve with the remaining peanut butter and freshly sliced banana.