- 60ml Woodford Reserve Bourbon
- One tsp Brown Sugar
- 5 dashes of Angostura Bitters
- Add one cube of brown sugar (or teaspoon) along with five dashes of the bitters into a rocks glass.
- Break up the sugar and the bitters in a rocks glass.
- Add 30ml of Bourbon and two large cubes of ice. Stir until the ice and sugar is completely melted.
- Add another 30ml of Bourbon into the rocks glass, top up with ice and finish with an orange twist.
- Sit back, relax and enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of Eden One