- 250g asparagus
- 4 Aldi Specially Selected Irish Angus 50 Day Dry Matured striploin steak
- 16 king prawns, defrosted
- 2 spring onions
- 2 cloves garlic
- 5g fresh parsley
- 120ml double cream
- 5ml lemon juice
- 200ml extra virgin olive oil
- 30g butter
- 1 flat teaspoon paprika
- Sea salt and black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6 and preheat the grill.
- Peel and chop the garlic finely.
- Trim and wash the asparagus and lay the spears in a single layer on a baking sheet. Drizzle over the olive oil, sprinkle over the chopped garlic and season with some salt and pepper. Roast in the oven for about 12 minutes until tender.
- Meanwhile grill or barbecue your steaks to your liking.
- Wash, trim and thinly slice the spring onions.
- Chop the parsley finely.
- Sauté the prawns and the spring onion in the butter for about 3 minutes until the prawns turn pink.
- Add the cream, lemon juice and paprika then cook for another minute until slightly thickened.
- Add the parsley and mix well.
- Serve the steaks with the prawns alongside the roasted garlic asparagus
Recipe courtesy of Aldi