- 20 strawberries, hulled and chopped
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a sealable freezer bag, combine three-quarters of the chopped strawberries with the banana slices. Seal and place in the freezer for 3-4 hours. Place the remaining chopped strawberries in the fridge.
- Transfer the frozen fruit to the bowl of a food processor. Whizz for five minutes or until creamy. Stir in the vanilla extract and reserved strawberries.
- Serve immediately as soft-serve ice cream, or freeze in an airtight container for 2-3 hours. Allow to sit at room temperature for 2-3 minutes before scooping and serving.
Recipe courtesy of Bord Bia.