- 1/2 butternut squash, peeled and chopped into bite-size pieces
- Freshly ground sea salt and pepper
- 400g brown lentils
- 2 cups water
- 3 tbsp shelled pistachios
- 2 tbsp mixed seeds – sunflower, pumpkin, linseed
- Zest of 1/2 lemon
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh mint and parsley, chopped
- 500g Natural 0% Fat Irish Strained Protein Yogurt
- Preheat an oven to 220°C/200°C fan/475°F.
- In a roasting tin, mix the butternut squash with the oil, salt and pepper until well combined. Roast in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until cooked through.
- Place the cooked squash and lentils in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients (use 3/4 of the labneh) and mix thoroughly.
- Place on a serving dish and crumble the remaining labneh over the top.
Recipe courtesy of Glenisk