- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic finely chopped
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 2 cups carrot, diced
- 3 cups potato, diced
- 2 cups courgette, diced
- 2 cups broccoli
- 2 cups kale, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Mutti Pomodoro Double Concentrated Tomato Paste
- 1 400g tin chopped tomatoes
- 1 tin cannellini beans
- 1/2 pieces packet wholemeal pasta, broken into small pieces
- A few stalks of dried oregano (no stems)
- Sea salt flakes, to taste
- Cracked black pepper, to taste
- 6-8 cups boiled water
- Gently cook onions and garlic in olive oil until softened.
- Add celery, carrots and potato. Cook for a few minutes.
- Stir through tomato paste and cook for another few minutes. Add dried oregano, salt and pepper.
- Stir in tomatoes and break up with a spoon.
- Pour in 6-8 cups of boiling water.
- Simmer mixture until potatoes are soft.
- Add spaghetti and cook until al dente.
- Mix in beans, courgette and broccoli. Add more water if needed to achieve your desired consistency.
Recipe courtesy of Mutti
You'll find more recipe ideas here