- 75g penne pasta
- Knob of butter
- 2 cloves of garlic, grated
- 75g fresh salmon, diced
- 75g smoked salmon, diced
- 100ml white wine
- 150ml fresh cream
- Small bunch parsley, finely chopped
- 15g Parmesan cheese, grated
- 15g mixed baby leaves
- Cook pasta in boiling salted water until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- Melt the butter in a non-stick pan, then add the fresh salmon and garlic. Cook gently.
- Add the wine and turn the heat up to high. Cook until the wine is reduced by a quarter.
- Add the cream and smoked salmon and cook until sauce is reduced to a thick consistency, then stir in the parsley.
- Refresh pasta in boiling water stir into the sauce.
- To serve, top with mixed baby leaves and grated Parmesan cheese
This recipe is brought to you by Kish Fish. For more information, click here.