- 2 packs Simply Better Garlic & Herb Black Tiger Prawns
- 1 jar of Simply Better Italian Grilled Peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 jar of Simply Better Italian Sun Dried Tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 150g Simply Better Spanish Chorizo Ibérico De Belotta, peeled and sliced Simply Better Atlantic Sea Salt & Organic Herbs
- 150ml dry white wine
- 1 large onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 500g long grain rice
- 750ml chicken stock
- 2 tbsp roughly chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F/Gas Mark 4). Drain the oil from the sun dried tomatoes and add one tablespoon of the oil to a casserole dish with a lid then place on the hob to heat.
- Add the onion and garlic. Sauté for 2-3 minutes until softened but not browned. Add the chorizo, peppers and sundried tomatoes and cook for another 2 minutes, stirring regularly until the chorizo has begun to release its oil.
- Add the butter from the pack of prawns to the pan then add the rice, stirring well to ensure it’s coated in the melted butter and oil.
- Pour the wine into the dish, stirring to combine, then add the stock and fold in the prawns and season with the Atlantic sea salt. Cover with the lid and bake for 20-25 minutes until all the liquid has been absorbed and the prawns and rice are cooked through and tender. Scatter over the parsley and place directly on the table with the lemon wedges to serve.
Recipe courtesy of Neven Maguire for Dunnes Stores Simply Better