- 4 darnes salmon
- Salt and pepper
- 50 g honey
- 100ml olive oil
- 1 fresh red chilli, chopped
- 10 g fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 courgette, roughly chopped
- 1 red pepper, roughly chopped
- 1 yellow pepper, roughly chopped
- 1 large red onion, roughly chopped
- 400g baby potatoes, quartered
- 1 large red onion
- Preheat an oven to 180C.
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper, then top with some of the olive oil, honey, chopped fresh chilli and parsley.
- Place the potatoes in a roasting tray and toss with some of the olive oil, salt and pepper. In a separate roasting tray, repeat the process with the vegetables
- Place the potatoes in the oven and cook for 10 minutes, then put the vegetables and salmon in the oven and cook everything for a further 20 minutes.
- Divide the salmon, vegetables and potatoes between four plates and serve.