- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, halved, no need to peel them
- 1 bunch parsley, finely chopped
- 1 small glass white wine
- 1 cooked crab, picked
- 400g linguine
- Heat a frying pan over a moderate heat and, when hot, add the oil, garlic and
chilli. Sauté over a medium heat until the garlic is just colouring.
- Add the parsley, cook for one minute and then add the white wine and boil so
the oil and wine emulsify. Add the brown crab meat and remove from the heat.
Stir so everything is combined.
- Cook the pasta in plenty of salted water. Drain and add to the crab mixture.
Toss so the pasta is coated. Remove the garlic halves and skins. Add the white
crab meat, season carefully and serve.