For the base:
- 130g digestive biscuits, broken up
- 50g salted peanuts
- 50g mini marshmallows
- 50g butter
- 1 & ½ tbsp golden syrup
- 125g dark chocolate, minimum 70% cocoa solids
- 50g milk chocolate
For the filling:
- 280g cream cheese
- 50g icing sugar
- 300g milk chocolate, melted
- 500ml cream
- 75g mini marshmallow
- A selection of Rocky Road ingredients – broken biscuits, marshmallows, cherries, chocolate chips, peanuts, sweets, melted chocolate, etc.
- Grease and line a deep 23cm / 9-inch springform tin.
- In a heatproof bowl over slightly simmering water, melt the butter, syrup and dark and milk chocolate, allowing to melt slowly while stirring.
- Remove from the heat and pour over the broken biscuit, marshmallows and peanuts in a larger bowl.
- Stir it all together and put it in the bottom of the tin and press it down well, refrigerate to set.
- Mix the cream cheese and icing sugar together.
- Whipped the cream until stiff.
- Gently fold the cream cheese mixture, cream & melted chocolate together and stir in the mini marshmallows.
- Spoon on top of the biscuit base, smoothing the top with the back of a spoon.
- Chill for at least three hours or even better, overnight.
- Remove the cheesecake from the tin.
- Decorate as desired with additional ingredients.