- 100g butter
- 100g brown sugar
- 100g golden syrup
- 50g mixed dried fruit like raisins, sultanas and roughly chopped apricots
- 25g each of sunflower and pumpkin seeds
- 150g jumbo oats
- Grease and line a shallow 20cm cake tin with greaseproof paper.
- Combine the butter, sugar and golden syrup in a saucepan and melt over a medium heat.
- Pour over the dried fruit, seeds and oats. Mix well and transfer to the lined cake tin, pushing the mixture well into the corners. Press down with a spatula. Bake at 160ºC/gas 3 for 20-30 minutes or until nicely browned. Allow to cool completely and cut into squares.