- 250g self raising flour
- 50g ground almonds
- 200g butter, room temp and cubed
- 250g golden granulated sugar
- 25g desiccated coconut
- 2 eggs
- 200g raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 180°C / 160°C Fan Assisted and grease an 8x8" tin2. Add the flour, ground almonds, butter and sugar to a food processor and blitz until the mix is combined.
- Set 85g of the mix aside and add the coconut to this.
- Add the eggs to the mix in the food processor and blitz again until a batter forms.
- Pour this batter into lined tin and gently press 150g of the raspberries into the batter. Sprinkle the coconut mix over the top and bake for 45 minutes
- Cut the remaining raspberries in half and after the 45 minutes are up, place them on top of the bake. Return to the oven for 20 minutes
- Check the bake is done by inserting a skewer in the middle and seeing if it comes out clean.
Recipe courtesy of Gem Foods