- 14g dried yeast
- 90ml lukewarm water
- 10g sugar
- 110g strong flour
- 240g lukewarm water
- 110g olive oil
- 20g sugar
- 10g salt
- 430g strong flour
- 200ml water
- 1 tablespoon
- Preheat oven to 185C.
- Mix the ingredients in part 1 until a smooth dough is formed, allow to double in size in a greased bowl.
- Next, add part 2 ingredients to part 1, and mix till a smooth dough is formed.
- Place this mix in a heavily greased, parchment-lined baking tray, pat down to reach all the corners and allow to prove in a warm place until doubled in size.
- Use your fingers to place small holes across the dough, dissolve the water and the salt and spoon this evenly on top, finish by ripping the rosemary all over the top.
- Bake for 20-25mins until golden brown all over, rest on a cooling rack.
- Cut into chunks and serve alongside a range of charcuterie, olives and dips.
Recipe by Mark Moriarty for M&S