- 2 wraps
- 1 cooked chicken fillet (100g approx)
- 1/8 tsp grated lemon zest
- ½ garlic clove, minced
- 150g natural yoghurt
- Lettuce leaves
- Grated carrot
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- Add the natural yoghurt, lemon zest and minced garlic to a bowl, mix and set aside. Slice the cooked chicken into strips, add it to the yoghurt mixture and coat it completely.
- Place the wrap on a plate, lightly sprinkle with cold water and place in the microwave to warm for 20 seconds to soften them.
- Layout the heated wrap and arrange the lettuce, tomatoes, carrot and chicken in the centre. Fold in the top and bottom of the wrap to prevent the filling falling out, roll it into a cylindrical shape and cut in half.
Recipe courtesy of Glenisk.