- 1 packet salmon
- 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp mustard
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tsp rapeseed oil
- 100g rocket
- 1 sprig of parsley
- 4 slices of baguettes
- Grill the slices of bread.
- Rub with garlic and a little of the oil while the slices are still warm.
- Mix the mayo with the lemon juice and zest, mustard, parsley & crab.
- Top the toasted slices of bread with the crab mix.
- Add the slices of smoked salmon and rocket then drizzle with the rest of the oil and serve.
Recipe courtesy of LIDL Ireland.