- 2 Tortilla Wraps
- 180g frozen jumbo prawns, defrosted
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 red chilli
- 1 garlic clove
- 100g red kidney beans
- 80g sweetcorn, canned
- 1/2 avocado
- 100g sour cream
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- Finely chop the onion and chilli.
- Heat the oil and then cook the red onion, garlic and half the chilli for 5 minutes. Add the prawns and when they are pink add the kidney beans and sweetcorn.
- In the meantime, griddle the tortilla wraps and mix the sour cream with the lime juice and the other half of the chilli.
- Slice the avocado and distribute between the wraps then cover with the prawns, sweetcorn and beans.
- Serve hot with the sour cream on the side.
Recipe courtesy of Aldi