- 125g Simply Better Italian Mozzarella Di Bufala Campana, torn into small pieces
- 4 tbsp Simply Better Italian Made Basil Pesto with PDO Genovese Basil
- 4 Simply Better Fresh Irish Corn Fed Chicken Breast Fillets
- 8 Simply Better Italian Sun Dried Tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1 pack of Simply Better Italian Prosciutto Di Parma or 1 pack of Simply Better Dry Cured Whiskey Smoked Irish Streaky Rashers
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- French green beans, to serve
For the rustic mixed potatoes
- 450g rooster potatoes, scrubbed
- 225g sweet potatoes, scrubbed
- 1 fresh rosemary sprig, broken into tiny sprigs
- Simply Better Organic Garlic & Herb Seasoning
- 2 tbsp Simply Better P.D.O. Terra Di Bari Bitonto
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F/Gas Mark 6). Mix together the mozzarella, pesto and sundried tomatoes. Lay two slices of Parma ham (or streaky rashers) on a wooden board, place a chicken breast on top and cut a slit into the side of each chicken breast and then stuff with the pesto covered cheese. Repeat this step for each chicken breast, then wrap each stuffed chicken breast with the Parma ham - not too tightly, but enough to hold the chicken together. Season with salt and pepper.
- To make the rustic mixed potatoes, cut the potatoes and sweet potatoes into 5mm (1⁄4in) slices - a Japanese mandolin is perfect for doing this - and arrange in a single layer on a large roasting tray lined with parchment paper. Drizzle over the oil, then sprinkle over the rosemary and garlic and herb seasoning and toss until evenly coated. Nestle the pesto-stuffed chicken breasts in the potatoes and roast for 20 - 25 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through and the Parma ham is crispy. Remove the chicken from the oven and rest in a warm place for 5 minutes. Return the potatoes to the oven in that time for a final crisp-up.
- To serve, arrange the pesto-stuffed chicken breasts on warmed serving plates with steamed French green beans and the rustic mixed potatoes.
Recipe courtesy of Neven Maguire for Dunnes Stores Simply Better