- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 500g (1lb 2oz) mini chicken breast fillets
- 1 teaspoon each of dried oregano and dried thyme
- 300ml (1¼ cups) passata
- 350g (12oz) courgette spaghetti
- 100g (3½oz) mozzarella cheese, grated
- 75g (2½oz) Parmesan cheese, grated
- 75g (2½oz) panko breadcrumbs
- Handful of basil leaves
- Preheat the grill to high. Heat the oil in an ovenproof frying pan and fry the chicken over a high heat until browned all over. Add the dried herbs and passata and season well with salt and pepper, then add the courgette spaghetti and warm through until a little softened.
- Mix the cheeses with the breadcrumbs and scatter all over the top of the pan. Pop under the grill for 4–5 minutes until golden and bubbling.
- Serve scattered with basil leaves.
Recipe extracted from Super Food in Minutes by Donal Skehan. Published by Hodder & Stoughton. RRP £25.00. Photography by Issy Croker.
You can find preprepared courgette spaghetti in many supermarkets or easily make it yourself with a julienne peeler.