- 70g tinned pineapple chunks, drained weight
- 100g Mature Cheddar, grated
- 10g fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- 4 slices wholemeal bread
- 4 tsp chilli relish
- Dice the pineapple chunks, then mix in a bowl with the cheese and coriander leaves.
- Butter 1 side of each of the slices of bread, then turn over so the buttered sides are facing down. Divide the cheese mixture between 2 slices. Spread the chilli relish over the remaining 2 slices and sandwich on top, buttered-side up.
- Transfer to a sandwich toaster or hot frying pan and cook (turning and pressing down with a spatula if using a pan) until golden and melted.
Recipe courtesy of Tesco Ireland.