- 440g chicken fillets
- 500ml chicken stock
- 125ml cream
- 2 small garlic cloves
- 160g mushrooms
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small onion
- 50g parmesan cheese
- 250g penne pasta
- 1 medium Ramiro pepper
- 50g spinach
- 250ml white wine
- Add some oil to a pan. Slice the chicken into strips and fry for 7-8 minutes until cooked through.
- Remove the chicken from the pan and place in to a bowl.
- Chop the onion, crush the garlic, and add to the pan. Fry gently until the onion is soft.
- Slice the mushrooms and peppers, add to the pan and season with salt and pepper. Fry until they are soft.
- Add the wine and simmer for 5 minutes, then add the chicken stock and cream.
- Add the pasta, cover and simmer for approx. 10 minutes (or until the pasta is soft). Stir in the spinach.
- Add Parmesan into the pan and serve with more Parmesan on top.
Recipe courtesy of SuperValu