- 1 bottle of Natureo non-alcoholic syrah
- 1 litre of pressed Irish apple juice
- 3 star anise
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 10 matchstick cuts of ginger
- 2 tbsp Irish honey
- 2 oranges, sliced and studded with cloves
- Place all liquid ingredients in a pot and stir over a medium heat for five minutes.
- Place half of the orange slices in the pot and throw on the lid. Reduce the heat to very low and allow to cook for 15 minutes.
- Ladle each serve into a mug over a tea strainer and garnish with an orange slice.