- 2 large carrots, trimmed and peeled
- 350g Butcher’s Selection Irish diced chicken pieces
- 2 tablespoons rapeseed oil
- 1 plump garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tablespoons Asia Specialties light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Grandessa honey
- 1 thumb-sized piece of ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 red chilli, seeded and very thinly sliced
- 2 spring onions, trimmed and sliced
- Spiralise the carrots using the ‘thin spiral cone’ and set aside.
- Mix together the garlic, soy, honey, ginger and chilli. Heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan and cook the chicken over a medium heat, for approx. 6 minutes, until evenly browned and cooked through.
- Add the sauce and the spiralised carrots to the chicken and continue to stir fry for another 2-3 minutes.
- Scatter over the spring onions and serve.
Recipe from Aldi