- 250g berries frozen or fresh
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2-3 tbsp maple syrup
- Juice of an orange or lemon
- In a small pot over a medium heat add the berries and let dissolve into a puree, stirring occasionally (should take approx. 4-5 minutes).
- Remove from the heat once completely broken down into a thick, chunky sauce.
- Stir in the maple, orange or lemon juice and the chia seeds.
- Spoon or pour into a jar or bowl and let sit for 20 minutes to bulk up and thicken into a lovely berry jam.
- Keep refrigerated for up to 3 days.
Recipe courtesy of Natural Born Feeder