- 1kg fresh skinless salmon
- The rind and juice of 2 lemons and 1 lime
- 1oz coriander seeds
- 100g salt
- 50g sugar
- 50g chopped fresh dill
- 1 bottle Guinness Foreign Extra Stout
- Place lemon rind, lime, dill, the coriander seeds with the salt, sugar and the stout into a blender and liquidise.
- Pour over the side of salmon and cure in the fridge for no less than for 48 hrs making sure to turn the salmon every 12 hrs.
- Once the salmon is cured, slice thinly and at an angle.
Serve with Guinness bread
Recipes created by the culinary team at the Guinness Storehouse, to be recreated and enjoyed at home.