- 125g plain flour
- 2 tbsp natural sweetener granules
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 1,240 ml unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp flaxseed
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
For the toppings:
- 1 ripe peach, sliced
- 5 ml maple syrup or a healthy alternative
- Coconut yoghurt
- Mint leaves
- In a medium bowl combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- In a liquid measuring, jug add almond milk, apple cider vinegar and vanilla and stir to mix well.
- Pour the liquid mix into the dry mixture and whisk until smooth and allow the batter to sit for approximately 5 minutes.
- Pour about ½ cup of batter onto a nonstick pan over a medium heat. When the top of the pancake begins to bubble on the top, flip the pancake and cook until golden. Repeat until the batter has been used up.
- For the grilled peach, brush both sides of the peach slices with maple syrup and cook on a non-stick griddle pan on a medium heat. Turn after a couple of minutes to cook the other side.
- Assemble the pancakes on a plate. Spoon over some coconut yoghurt, then add the grilled peaches, granola and mint leaves.
Recipe courtesy of Linwoods Health Foods.