This is one of our favourite dishes at Saba, Dublin. It's super healthy, really quick to make and full of flavour.
- 160g kale, sliced
- 160g bok choi, sliced
- 160g broccoli florets, parboiled
- 160g carrot, sliced and parboiled
- 120g sugar snap peas
- 2 lime wedges
- 50g cashew nuts
For the sauce:
- 200ml coconut milk
- 100g cherry tomatoes
- 80g ginger, chopped
- 10g mint leaves
- 4 dessertspoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- To prepare the sauce, put coconut milk, cherry tomatoes, ginger, mint leaves, coconut oil and sea salt in a blender. Mix well. Keep to one side.
- Bring the wok to a medium heat, add the sauce and cook until you get a nice aroma.
- Add the kale, bok choi, broccoli, carrot and sugar snap peas. Stir for about two minutes until the sauce and the vegetables are mixed. Serve with lime wedges and cashew nuts on top.
TIP: Make sure the vegetables are still crunchy.