- 2 x 170g frozen haddock
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 yellow pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons of Thai green curry paste
- 400g tin of coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of fish sauce
- 150g sugar snap peas / frozen peas
- Salt and pepper
- Juice of 1 lime
- Fresh coriander to garnish
- Heat the oil in a large sauté pan over a medium heat and fry the onion and garlic for 1-2 minutes until translucent.
- Add the peppers and fry another 2 minutes.
- Add the curry paste followed by the coconut milk, soy sauce, fish sauce and sugar snap peas. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bring to the boil, add the frozen fish, cover and reduce the heat. Simmer for 12-15 minutes until the fish has cooked through.
- Add the lime juice, sprinkle with fresh coriander and serve right away with basmati rice or naan bread.
Recipe courtesy of Donegal Catch.