- 1 sachet Schwartz Gluten Free BBQ Pulled Pork
- 1.4 kg boneless pork shoulder, trimmed of fat
- 125ml tomato ketchup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar or white wine vinegar
- Pre-heat the oven to 150°C, 300°F, Gas Mark 2.
- Place the pork into a casserole dish. Combine the ketchup, sugar, vinegar with the sachet contents and pour over the pork. Cover and cook for 4 hours or until cooked through.
- Carefully remove from the casserole dish and place onto a plate, shred the pork with 2 forks and return to the dish with the sauce.
Recipe courtesy of Schwartz
For more tasty pork dishes, click here.
Why not try making BBQ pulled beef, combine sachet contents with 125g tomato purée, 150ml cold water, 2 tbs brown sugar and 2 tbs red or white wine vinegar. Pour over 1.4kg beef brisket and cook in a casserole dish as above.