- 1 packet Odlums Gluten-Free Multigrain Bread Mix
- 100g dried cranberries
- Grated rind of 1 orange
- 350ml water
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas 6. Lightly grease a 900g/2lb loaf tin.
- Empty contents of packet into a bowl, add the cranberries, orange rind, water and oil.
- Mix well with a spoon to produce a batter.
- Transfer to the prepared tin. Smooth top with a wet spoon. Make a deep cut lengthwise along the centre.
- Bake for about 35 minutes until golden brown.
- Turn onto a wire tray and cool completely before slicing.
Recipe courtesy of Odlums.
To serve, eat alone with a dollop of butter or toast and enjoy with a serving of pate, smoked salmon, hummus or any seasonal dips.