- 2 sour apples
- 200g cream cheese
- 1 handful dill
- Baby gem lettuce
- 120g cucumbers
- 200g smoked salmon
- 4 bagels
- Peel apples, cut each in half, core and grate.
- Wash the dill, dab dry, peel the tips and finely chop them. Combine both apples and dill with fresh cheese and season with salt and pepper.
- Wash the lettuce and dab dry well. Peel cucumber and cut into thin slices.
- Cut bagels in half and lightly toast in the toaster.
- Spread the bagels with ¾ of the fresh cheese and cover with the fresh salmon. Place cucumber slices and a salad on top. Spread the remaining fresh cheese on top and fold other bagel half onto it.
Recipe courtesy of Lidl