- 50g butter
- 150g icing sugar
- 50g cocoa powder
- 1 large egg
- 100g dark chocolate
- 1 pinch sea salt
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4.
2. Melt the butter in a large bowl in the microwave.
3. Add the remaining ingredients to this and stir to combine.
4. Spoon onto a baking tray to make 6 cookies in total. Sprinkle over sea salt.
5. Place in the preheated oven for 10 minutes until they have spread a little, risen and cooked. They should still be a little soft.
6. Allow to cool on a baking tray.
Recipe courtesy of LIDL.