- Two bananas
- Three handfuls frozen bananas
- Three large frozen strawberries
- Plant milk, oat or almond would work well here
- Your choice of garnish, such as strawberries, sliced banana, crumbled cookies, dessicated coconut
- Place the fresh and frozen fruit into a high-powered food processor or blender and blitz. Add plant milk as needed and continue blending until thick and smooth.
- Scoop the smooth ice cream into two bowls, then top with desired garnishes and serve immediately.
Recipe courtesy of Creative Nature.
You can use whatever frozen berries you like here instead of frozen raspberries.