- 1 ½ cups fresh blueberries
- 5 peaches, peeled and sliced
- 2 tablespoons cornflour
- 50g golden caster sugar
For the crumble topping:
- 1 large egg
- 85g porridge oats
- 100g plain flour
- 50g caster sugar
- 75g brown sugar
- 15ml cream
- 100g Kerrygold butter, melted
- Preheat an oven to 180°C/fan 160°C/gas mark 4 and set aside a pie dish
- Place fruits in a medium bowl and sprinkle with cornflour and sugar. Stir gently to combine and let sit until topping is made.
- To make the topping, use a fork to mix together the egg, oats, flour, sugars and cream in a small bowl until a coarse texture is achieved.
- Pour the fruit mixture into the pie dish and sprinkle crumble topping evenly over the top.
- Drizzle melted butter over the top of the crumble topping. Bake for 40 minutes or until browned and bubbling. Let sit for at least 15 minutes before eating. Serve with ice cream if desired.
- We have used peaches and blueberries here, but feel free to use whatever fruits are in season.