- 80ml coconut oil
- 240g honey
- 45g soft brown sugar
- 180g rolled oats
- 75g desiccated coconut
- 160g flaked toasted almonds
- 40g sunflower seeds
- 75g dates, roughly chopped
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 180ºC/gas mark 4. Place the oil, honey and sugar in a small saucepan over a low heat and cook, stirring, for 3-4 minutes or until melted and combined.
- Pour into a large bowl and add the oats, coconut, almonds, sunflower seeds, dates and cinnamon and mix well to combine.
- Spoon into a 20cm x 20cm swiss roll tin lined with non-stick baking paper. Flatter the mixture using the back of a spoon and bake for 25 minutes or until dark golden. Set aside to cool completely.
- Use a sharp knife to cut into approximately 16 small bars. Keep in an airtight tin.
Wrap each bar individually in greaseproof paper for breakfast on-the-go.