- 1 ½ cups broccoli florets, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 medium carrot, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup shredded Colby Jack cheese
- 1 tsp. dried dill weed
- 3 egg whites
- 1 cup milk
- ¼ cup chopped onions
- 3 tsp. soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 3 whole eggs
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Spray a 9-inch pie pan or baking tray with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- Beat eggs and milk in a medium bowl until well blended. Stir in shredded cheese; set aside.
- In a pan, heat vegetable oil; add vegetables, dill and soy sauce. Cook for 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender-crisp, stirring frequently.
- Pour egg mixture into a baking dish with vegetables; stir gently to combine.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until set.
- Let stand 5 minutes before cutting and serving.
Recipe courtesy of George Forman Cooking.
To make this delicious dish even easier, attach the baking dish onto the bottom of the George Foreman® Evolve Grill™ and preheat grill to 350°F