- 800g potatoes
- 120ml olive oil
- 1 heaped tsp green pesto
- 1 tsp garlic granules
- 40g Parmigiano Reggiano
- Sea Salt and black pepper
- Pre-heat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6.
- Put the potatoes in a pan, cover with cold water, season with some salt and then bring to the boil.
- Drain and allow to cool a little.
- Using 2 wooden kebab sticks, put each potato on a chopping board, put a stick on either side, then slice the potato.
- The sticks will stop you cutting straight through, so you will have mini Hassel back potatoes.
- Put the potatoes into a roasting dish.
- Mix the pesto, olive oil and garlic granules together, season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle this over the potatoes and roast for about 45 minutes, basting as you cook.
- Finely grate the cheese.
- Once the potatoes are cooked, sprinkle over the cheese and put back in the oven for 3 minutes to melt, then serve.
Recipe courtesy of ALDI