- 2kg new potatoes
- 4 garlic cloves, skin on
- 1½ tbsp olive oil
- Salt and black pepper
- 200ml Avonmore Cooking Cream
- 150g sour cream
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp chives, finely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan/gas mark 6. Place the potatoes and garlic on a baking tray and drizzle with the olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and toss to combine.
- Roast in the oven for 15 minutes, then remove the garlic. Roast the potatoes for another 25 minutes until just tender.
- Squeeze the roasted garlic out of the skins and mash slightly. Place into a saucepan with the Avonmore Cooking Cream over a medium heat. Bring to a simmer and cook for 7-9 minutes until thickened. Season with salt and pepper.
- Remove from the heat and stir through the sour cream, lemon juice and chives. Drizzle over the roast potatoes and toss lightly to serve.
Recipe courtesy of Avonmore