- The Little Mill Chocolate Brownie Mix
- 50g/2oz soft butter
- 50g dried cranberries
- 50g chopped walnuts
- 130ml/4.5fl. oz. milk
- Turn your oven on to 160°C/320°F/Gas mark 2.5 and lightly grease your 9”/22.5cm square tin with butter.
- Empty the contents of the packet into your mixing bowl and gently rub in the butter with your fingers. Add the cranberries, walnuts and then milk. Beat with the wooden spoon to form a thick chocolate mixture.
- Empty the batter into the greased tin and spread evenly with the wooden spoon. Sprinkle a few extra cranberries and chopped walnuts over the top.
- Place the tin in your preheated oven and bake for 18-20 minutes (18 minutes if you like them fudgy).
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool in the tin for 10 minutes before cutting into even portions.
- Serve when completely cool.
Recipe courtesy of The Little Mill