- 1 pinch Cayenne Pepper
- 4 tbsp Mayonnaise
- Olive Oil, for brushing
- 1 Red Chilli, deseeded and very finely chopped
- 1 pinch Salt
- 2 Baguettes
- 225g Crab Meat, cooked
- 2 Lemons, zest only
- 24 Prawns, cooked
- 2 tbsp Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 6 drops Tabasco Sauce
- Preheat the oven to 190°C/gas mark 5.
- Cut the baguettes into 24 thin slices in total. Brush the bread with a little oil and place on a baking tray. Toast in the oven for 10 to 12 minutes, until crisp. Allow to cool.
- Flake the crab meat into a bowl, then pick through it to make sure there are no stray pieces of shell.
- In a separate bowl, mix the mayonnaise with the chilli, Tabasco and cayenne pepper. Season with a pinch of salt, then fold in the crab.
- Divide the crab meat between the toasts and top each one with a cooked prawn. Drizzle with a little sweet chilli sauce and garnish with a sprinkle of lemon zest.
Recipe courtesy of Supervalu.