- 250g almond milk
- 1 ripe banana, roughly chopped
- 1⁄2 tbsp cocoa powder (over 70% cocoa)
- 10g dark chocolate (over 70% cocoa)
- 75g oats
- 20g dates, chopped
- 15g brown sugar
- Place all the ingredients apart from oats in a blender and blitz until smooth.
- Pour the mixture over the oats and stir well.
- Leave to soak in a container in the fridge for a minimum 6hr. (Add more almond milk if needed).
- Pour the mixture into a wide shallow serving bowl, sprinkle a thin layer of sugar on top.
- Place under a hot grill to melt the sugar ‘creme brulee style’ or even better if you have a blow torch you can melt the sugar with an open flame.
- Rest until sugar has hardened.
- Finished it with fresh fruit.
- Tap the top to ‘crack’ into it.
Recipe from Baker Boys