- 1/2 head of cauliflower, steamed and then frozen
- 125g frozen blueberries
- 200-300ml nut milk, almond preferably
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 tbsp. nut butter - almond, peanut, cashew work great here
- Put all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a glass and serve with your favourite fruity toppings.
Recipe courtesy of Natural Born Feeder.
"A great alternatives to bananas in smoothies is frozen cauliflower. A perfect replacement to make smoothies super thick and creamy. And, don’t worry you don’t end up with a smoothie tasting like cauliflower when blended with the right ingredients. Enjoy!" - Roz Purcell