1 00g smoked pancetta
110g Grana Padano
Cracked black pepper to taste
80ml (approx) white wine
2 egg yolks
1. Boil the pasta for 7-8 minutes, depending on the brand.
2. Grate the Parmesan.
3. Fry the pancetta off in a wok-like pan, start it in a cold pan to render the fat.
4. Add the white wine to the pancetta once it is crispy.
5. When the pasta is cooked, strain and add to the pancetta.
6. Take the pan off the heat and add the Parmesan, egg yolk and pepper.
7. Using a wooden spoon or spatula use circular motions to create the desired texture, the sauce is complete once all the cheese has melted and formed a creamy smooth texture.
8. Serve and enjoy!
Image by Anita Murphy.