- 4 x 150g fillets salmon
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground paprika
- salt and pepper
- olive oil
- 4 tortillas
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 bunch coriander, rough chopped
- 1 lime, quartered
- 4 dessertspoons sour cream
- Toss the salmon with the ground spices and a seasoning of salt and pepper. Add two tablespoons of olive oil to a large hot frying pan and cook the fish for two to three minutes on each side or until cooked right through.
- Divide the tortilla on four plates, flake the fish and scatter over the chilli and coriander. Squeeze over a quarter of lime and add a dollop of sour cream. Roll up and eat.