- 300g oats of choice
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 ripe bananas mashed well
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 egg
- 500ml milk of choice
- Preheat your oven to 180C (350F).
- Grease an 8 to 9 inch round, oval or square oven-safe dish with spray oil.
- Mix together all ingredients in a bowl.
- Transfer to your prepared dish and bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Let the cooked tray bake cool fully before slicing.
- They will keep in the fridge for up to 4 days.
- Serve with a drizzle of honey, fresh fruit and a dollop of peanut butter or yoghurt.
Recipe courtesy of Boyne Valley Honey